Services for Faculty
- New Acquisitions: The law library purchases new titles every month to enrich the law library’s offerings. Take a look at what we’ve purchased recently.
- Law Faculty Publications Database Search by surname, year, or title for selected publications of SUNY Buffalo Law faculty.
- Faculty Newsletter: Charles B. Monthly
- Journal of Legal Education
- Websites of Interest
- Want more reading material sent directly to your email? Set up automated alerts from publishers and legal indexes to have the most recent journal citations sent to your email. Click here for more details and explanations of how to sign up for these useful services.
- Funding Sources for Research Scholars
Course Reserve Information for Faculty
Books, journal articles, book chapters, audiovisual materials, and software which are required for courses may be placed on Course Reserve. For general information on submitting materials for course reserve, consult the University Libraries Guidelines for UB Instructors.
For Law Faculty
Checking the Status of Course Reserve Lists
After a course reserve list has been submitted by using either electronic or paper form and processed the course reserve list will be immediately accessible using the course reserve Web form located here. To access the list enter the instructor name or the UB course number to return list results. You may also access course reserve lists through the UB Libraries Catalog by choosing the "Reserves" tab in the catalog.