Moving Items from One Record to Another in Aleph
Including multiple items and/or orders connected to same record
- Unlink items you want to move from associated holdings.
- If you move items "connected" to an order, you must move the order with those items.
- Push relevent bib. records to cataloging
- Display bib. records in split screen mode ("split screen icon").
- Select "Overview Tree" display (icon next to "split screen")
- Select the unlinked item (under the BUF50 / ITEMS listing) that you wish to move.
- Drag the item over (under the BUF50 / ITEMS listing) to the record you want to link them to.
- If there are multiple items, or a combination of items & orders, you can click and drag from the BUF50 icon and it will drag them all over.
- Link the items to their relevent holdings (or create a holdings record to link them to).
Content last updated: 11/09