New York Times
The New York Times is picked up every morning, Monday through Friday, from the loading dock. One copy each are distributed to Zubrow and Cascio. The remaining copies are delivered to the mailroom, Room 305. Key 1108.
Campus Mail and U.S. Mail
There is no longer University Libraries mail pick-up. All mail is delivered through campus mail and must be taken to Campus Mail and U.S. Mail boxes found throughout campus. Law library mail is picked up by acquisitions staff from mail crates in Access Services, sorted for campus and U.S. mail and taken to the appropriate boxes for Campus Mail pick-up. There are boxes located on the third floor of the Law School outside Room 305. This is done at least once a day, preferably multiple times per day. Campus mail deliveries are not reliable, so you must check periodically.
U.S. mail which needs metering is required to have the proper paperwork attached. Forms can be found here (http://www.business.buffalo.edu/cfapps/campserv/cmsr/request.cfm).
For account numbers, consult the file in the Y: drive.
Pick up mail from Room 305. Open and sort as follows:
- Periodicals, Pocket Parts, Magazines, Newspapers & etc. Leave on mail table.
- Books & related pocket parts (anything that requires end-processing). Leave on mail table.
- Supply catalogs, water, coffee and plants invoices to Law Library Administrative Assistant.
- Prison mail to Joe Gerken.
- Invoices, renewals to Acquisitions Clerk who then forwards appropriate items to Head of Collections for further review
- Publisher catalogs to Head of Collections
- Mail addressed to specific staff members and/or library faculty to that person's mail shelf.
Deliver Office copies and Faculty publications copies to Faculty Reading Room in 524A (key 1108 or UB Card swipe). Pick-up Law Library, Delivery+/Mercury mail and anything dropped in Director's mailbox.