Faculty Reading Room Materials
- Arrive per standard Arriving procedures.
- Faculty Reading Room materials should have an item record only, with Sublibrary BUFLA, Collection FAC, Item Status 02, and Item Process Status SU. Use the system supplied barcode; do not put a barcode in the item. Do not create a HOL record.
- Stamp with "Faculty Reading Room" stamp on top and bottom of page block and on title page. (Note: standard property stamp should not be used.)
- Generate a call number-type label that includes only the Last Name of the faculty member. The first initial of the First Name may be added if needed to distinguish between faculty members with the same Last Name (ex.: Mutua, M. and Mutua, A.). Place on bottom of spine, if possible, just as for call number label.
- Place a note, "For Faculty Reading Room delivery. Shelve in Faculty authors area by last name" on the material and give to the Student Services Clerk for delivery.
- Some law review titles for the Faculty Reading Room have a separate order where issues should be arrived per standard procedures. If there is no separate order, issue will not be arrived.
- Faculty Reading Room law review issues should not have an item record or a HOL record.
- Generate a call number-type label that includes only "Law Faculty Reading Room." Place in top left corner of cover, just as for call number label on unbound law review issues.
- Place a note, "For Faculty Reading Room delivery. Shelve in periodicals area" on the material and give to the Student Services Clerk for delivery.
- Five years of law reviews will be retained, based on calendar year.
Content last updated: 11/15