Baldy Center Materials
- If order is added to a shared bibliographic record for another non-Baldy copy, create only an order record.
- Do not create an item.
- If title is unique, suppress bibliographic record. Create only an order record. Do not create an item.
- Arrive per standard Arriving procedures.
- Do not route to Cataloging.
- Stamp with regular Law Library property stamp on top and bottom of page block and on title page.
- Type a call number-type label that says only "Baldy Center" and place in lower left corner on outside of piece.
- Give to Head of Collection Management for placement in Baldy Center collection in Room 511 O'Brian Hall.
- Head of Collection Management will maintain a spreadsheet of titles in Baldy Center collection. It will be shared with the Baldy Center.
Content last updated: 2/15